no coverages call this week

From: Bill Roberts <bill@swirrl.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 13:31:44 +0100
To: "public-sdw-wg@w3.org" <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Hi all

I will be travelling at our regular time for a coverages sub-group call, so
can't make it.  There probably isn't too much for us to discuss, though
there are certainly things that we need to be doing.  Can I suggest that
Dmitry, Sam, Rob, Jon, me each send a short progress report to this mailing
list instead of a call?

And a reminder (as much to myself as to all of you!) that we aim to get
everything wrapped up and ready for final internal review by end of May -
which is only 9  days away.

Best regards

Bill