Special "issue resolution webex" for BP Note: Wed 5-April, 14-16:00utc

From: Jeremy Tandy <jeremy.tandy@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 08:04:21 +0000
To: SDW WG Public List <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>, Linda van den Brink <l.vandenbrink@geonovum.nl>, Ed Parsons <eparsons@google.com>
Hi-

At yesterday's BP sub-group call, we resolved to set up a special 2-hour
call to work through and close any outstanding issues in GitHub; and
perhaps the Public Comment list too.

This is scheduled for next Wednesday: 5-April, 14:00-16:00 UTC.

Agenda is:
- [Linda] Review (& hopefully resolve) open BP issues in GitHub [1] - Linda
will make a prioritised list so we deal with the big/important concerns
first
- [Ed] Review open public comments [2] (time allowing)

We're not expecting _everyone_ in the WG to participate; we'll record our
discussions in minutes as normal and, where we have consensus to do so,
will resolve to close issues. If you can't join us, then PLEASE READ THE
MINUTES and make sure that we've not closed any issues that you
passionately feel need more work before closing. If you do spot those, then
just re-open those issues in GitHub and email the BP editors.

Jeremy

[1]:
https://github.com/w3c/sdw/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aissue%20is%3Aopen%20label%3Abp
[2]: