RE: SDW @ RDA P9?

Dear all,

Today, Linda kindly agreed to prepare some slides for the RDA Geospatial IG meeting on the Best Practices (thanks, Linda!). And Simon said he'll take care of the Time Ontology.

So, what we are missing are just the slides for SSN and EO-QB.

May I ask the SSN and EO-QB editors if they can contribute a couple of slides on these deliverables?

The meeting is scheduled on Apr, 5th (i.e., in a week), so it would be great if you could provide them within Friday.

If you cannot make it, please let us (Simon and me) know as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance

Andrea

----
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
Scientific / Technical Project Officer
European Commission DG JRC
Directorate B - Growth and Innovation
Unit B6 - Digital Economy
Via E. Fermi, 2749 - TP 262
21027 Ispra VA, Italy

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.