Re: ACTION-282: Draft a note on forecasting to address issue-82.

From: Maxime Lefrançois <maxime.lefrancois@emse.fr>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 19:39:31 +0000
To: "w3c/sdw" <reply+00ae32b891c30e16cc8664d84846f52cc921a4d8f3f3f65692cf0000000114f1b8d692a16>, SDW WG Public List <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Cc: Author <author@noreply.github.com>
Dear all,

Based on the reviewers comments, I added a new commit to the separate
branch: https://github.com/w3c/sdw/compare/action-282-forecasting . I did
not issue any pull request for this branch.

The notes I propose now read like:

One may represent forecasts as observations if the value of
<code>sosa:phenomenonTime</code> is later in time than the
<code>sosa:resultTime</code>. Given the definition of these terms, it means
that: <em>The time when the Observation act was completed is before the
time that the Result of the observation applies to the
FeatureOfInterest.</em> <br/>
      Note however that there are other means to represent forecasts. For
example one could  derive the SSN <em>Sensing/Sensor/Observation</em>
pattern and define some Forecasting/Forecaster/Forecast classes.

and a second note reads like:

Describing a plan for some actuation or observation in the future is not
covered by this specification.

I would like us to base our discussions on this version in agenda iteam 1
of the call today.

Best,
Maxime