Re: Timeline to reach REC by end of June for SSN and Time ontologies

Jeremy,

We could slip in another week on the OGC side as the members will still have 45 days to review when the vote starts. I will have to let members know that the vote is starting less than 3 weeks after the posting, but note that members have seen several previous versions, so you kinda-sorta met the 3-week rule a long time ago.

Scott