Re: CRS best practices: Google Geocoding API [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

On 27 March 2017 at 11:54, Ed Parsons <eparsons@google.com> wrote:

> I would argue that much of the Geo expert community data published in CRS
> other than WGS84 is largely invisible on the web not accessible behind
> opaque service interfaces, so the claim that the vast majority of spatial
> data on the web is WGS84 holds true..

Returning to my point about coordinates on other globes (did anyone
see that? I've seen no responses), would you say those on Wikipedia
are "largely invisible on the web not accessible behind opaque service
interfaces"?

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing