topics for SDW plenary call next week (8 March)

From: Jeremy Tandy <jeremy.tandy@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2017 11:30:37 +0000
To: Ed Parsons <eparsons@google.com>, SDW WG Public List <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Hi Ed-

during yesterday's SDW BP sub-group call you asked for me to send you a
reminder email about topics for the plenary call next week. Here it is!

Jeremy

   - Decision: shall we recommend samePlaceAs property? (see discussion
   thread [1])
   - Decision: shall we remove BP2 "Provide context required to interpret
   data values" [2]? (see discussion thread [3])
   - Decision: shall we remove BP12 "Include search capability in your data
   access API" [4] because we've said enough about this in BP11 "convenience
   APIs"? (see discussion thread [5])
   - Decision: shall we remove BP13 "Provide subsets for large spatial
   datasets" [6] because DWBP already says enough? (see discussion thread [7])

[1]: https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sdw-wg/2017Feb/0532.html
[2]: http://w3c.github.io/sdw/bp/#provide-context
[3]: https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sdw-wg/2017Feb/0531.html
[4]: http://w3c.github.io/sdw/bp/#include-search-api