RE: BP sub-group call, Wed 1 March @ 16:00utc

Thanks, Jeremy.

Just a short summary on BP8 (I'll provide the details during the call):

A completed a first revision of BP8, which now include:
- Revision proposals for sections "Why", "Intended Outcome", and "Possible Approach to Implementation".
- Notes
- Examples

You can check it here:

https://andrea-perego.github.io/sdw/bp/index.html#describe-geometry

I kept all the text, whereas the new one is in yellow.

In the revision, I tried as much as possible to take into account the feedback got so far, and re-use the original content. When the original content was not re-used in the running text it has been added in the notes.

Looking forward for your comments!

Andrea

PS: An editorial issue. It would be nice to be able to have a way to crossref example as done for section, without the need of adding "Example 1", etc. In my fork I added a small JavaScript snippet doing the job, but I wonder whether ReSpec supports this feature.

@Phil, @François, can you help here?

----
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
Scientific / Technical Project Officer
European Commission DG JRC
Directorate B - Growth and Innovation
Unit B6 - Digital Economy
Via E. Fermi, 2749 - TP 262
21027 Ispra VA, Italy

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.