Re: Translations of annotation in SDWWG vocabularies

By the way:

   - DCAT is a nice example of a multilingual vocabulary, see
   http://www.w3.org/ns/dcat.ttl
   - In 2014 Phil wrote a blog about some of the issues that turned up when
   W3C vocabularies were translated to Japanese: More Languages for More
   Vocabularies
   <https://www.w3.org/blog/data/2014/02/15/more-languages-for-more-vocabularies/>.
   It is still an interesting read.

Regards,