Re: Translations of annotation in SDWWG vocabularies

Hi Frans

at this stage I have no comments to process on QB4ST, I have been looking
into some specific cases where we need to describe hierarchies (year,month,
day) and Country,state,etc - but have pretty much decided these will not be
formally part of QB4ST as its "bigger that spatial" - and use an
informative example - so as far as I am concerned I'd appreciate a
translation, for the labels and comments in QB4ST (not very many!) and use
this as a practical review of the wording - i.e. if the English isnt
working, happy to iterate quickly to get a better one and do the
translation.

Rob