From: Svensson, Lars [mailto:L.Svensson@dnb.de]
Sent: Thursday, 12 January, 2017 07:43
To: Cox, Simon (L&W, Clayton) <Simon.Cox@csiro.au>; public-sdw-wg@w3.org
Subject: RE: Please review OWL-Time document

Simon, all,

On Thursday, December 22, 2016 6:37 AM, Simon.Cox@csiro.au [mailto:Simon.Cox@csiro.au] wrote:

> The Editors draft of the OWL-Time specification can be considered for
> release as a second public working draft.
> http://w3c.github.io/sdw/time/

I use the time after today's super-short meeting to make some very minor comments on this very concise and informative document: cudos to the editors!

1)	time:before has domain and range time:TemporalEntity which time:after doesn't. I guess that time:after should have domain and range, too.

2)	There is a typo in the URI given in the OWL-2 reference [1]. The text is ok, but the href says http://www.w3.org/TR/turtle/owl2-quick-reference/#Built-in_Datatypes . I think that should be http://www.w3.org/TR/owl2-quick-reference/#Built-in_Datatypes

3)	Regarding ISSUE-125 and backward compatibility with OWL-1, there was a mail from Antoine Zimmermann where he said: "The standard Web Ontology Language is now OWL 2. Let us forget about OWL 1" [2]. So I think it should be safe to update the spec to use xsd:dateTimeStamp.

[1] https://w3c.github.io/sdw/time/#OWL-2
[2] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sdw-wg/2016Nov/0069.html

Best,

Lars