Re: Link between FeatureOfInterest and xxxProperty

From: Raúl García Castro <rgarcia@fi.upm.es>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 12:43:14 +0100
To: Rob Atkinson <rob@metalinkage.com.au>
Cc: Maxime Lefrançois <maxime.lefrancois@emse.fr>, SDW WG Public List <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Dear all,

I think that being able to represent which properties relate to a
certain feature is a requirement needed both in SOSA and in SSN.

For example, in the SSN usage analysis
(http://w3c.github.io/sdw/ssn-usage/), even if it is not exhaustive, 3
ontologies and 2 datasets use the SSN properties to do so.

So I propose to open an issue to study this in deeper detail.

Kind regards,

--

Dr. Raúl García Castro
http://www.garcia-castro.com/

Ontology Engineering Group
Departamento de Inteligencia Artificial
Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingenieros Informáticos
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
Campus de Montegancedo, s/n - Boadilla del Monte - 28660 Madrid
Phone: +34 91 336 65 96 - Fax: +34 91 352 48 19