Re: Procedure vs Process in SOSA & ISSUE-89

Thanks Armin,

I prefer option 1 over option 2 !

OTOH, I added some little cons to option 1:
 - Looking at the definition, oldssn:Process seems to be more general than
sosa:Procedure, this is not in line with the proposed alignment
 - oldssn:Process does not cover Sampling
 - Looking at the definition, oldssn:sensingMethodUsed seems to be more
specific than sosa:usedProcedure, this is not in line with the proposed
alignment

so there are two new options, 3 and 4, that are attempts to overcome these
issues.

I also updated a bit the turtle in the Wiki page, because I'm a bit picky
with that:
 - added @en to rdfs:label,
 - changed rdfs:comment to skos:definition and added @en,
 - added rdfs:isDefinedBy

Is there any plan to include oldssn:hasInput and oldssn:hasOutput into sosa
? I think we could adopt the exact same modeling as for sosa:hasResult.
btw, is there any plan to include somthing like sosa:hasCommand ?

Kind regards,
Maxime