Re: Different or same Namespace for SOSA/SSN

I agree that where an ontology defines terms, it should do so in adisctinct
namesapce and both the ontology and the namespace IRIs should dereference
to the same set of artefacts via content-negotiation.  This is standard
behaviour and shouldnt be a suprise to anybody.

There are additonal optional behaviours we could add, if we so desired:

1) asking for the SOSA ontology using OWL MIMEtype could return the SSN
Ontology - with its richer and SOSA-compatible axioms - BUT if SSN imports
SOSA this probably doesnt work, unless the import is a specific OWL
artefact URL (i.e. does not use the content-negotiation)
2) We could use "profiles" or linked data views or other modifiers on the
IRI to get compatible sub-or-supersets of an ontology - for example we
could get just SKOS view of the terms.

I dont think either of these options are part of the normative
specification - and in particular #2 could wait till a standard emerges,
but perhaps we should decide on whether #1 is useful and will help us cut
through the expectation.

Note that #1 works neatly for the three artefact solution - SOSA, SOSA with
OWL axioms, SSN extensions. if SOSA (content-type= owl+xml) ->
SOSA_with_OWL.rdf