Re: Different or same Namespace for SOSA/SSN

Please, I would like us to wait and keep ISSUE-80 open for until the
integration process is complete,

As you may have noticed, these two proposals are very, very similar
technically.
It would be quite easy to swap from one to another.

So would I suggest we keep using two different namespaces for now, and
discuss *once the integration process is complete* the pro and cons of
these different solutions.
I don't think most of the participants get the full picture and
implications of one or the other solutions anyways, for now.

Kind regards,
Maxime