ISSUE-147, sub-issue Was: To use or not to use recommended metadata in a W3C ontology ?

This is related to a sub-issue in ISSUE-147:

 - ISSUE-147-7: should we use vann and voaf ?

For now, I see:

Con: Krzysztof
Pro: Maxime, Phil, Raphaël, Ghislain, Rob.

I suggest we vote for this during the next call.

Maxime