Re: Proposals (was Re: Architecture of SOSA/SSN integration) : issue-87 only: FIRM PROPOSAL

> In ssnx we have an alignment ontology  for backward compatibility
> whose purpose is to (with a reasoner) turn any old ssn into new ssn so
> they can play together.   My problem was what goes there.

[Trying to navigate all the many emails]. What you mean with *any* old
ssn? Data that used the old ssn? Also keep in mind that old ssn creates
many different assertions compared new ssn, so I am not 100% sure what
you mean by compatibility.

Email: jano@geog.ucsb.edu