Re: OWL-Time - questions on Turtle file

Note that the soft-reuse idea using skos semantics reinforces the
skos:Concept/rdfs:Class duality - any rdfs:Class referenced this way can be
inferred to be a skos:Concept due to the domain and range constraints of
skos properties.

so the question is, if we suggest this form of soft reuse is to be promoted
- where do the SKOS inferences live? In the vocabulary, and "convenience
ontology" with all the entailments, or a client requirement to do the OWL
reasoning?  Should these be provided as normative, embedded in SOSA-core or
in a separate SOSA-SKOS module?