From: Francois Daoust [mailto:fd@w3.org]
Sent: Thursday, 2 February, 2017 04:03
To: public-sdw-wg@w3.org
Subject: OWL-Time - questions on Turtle file

Looking at the Turtle serialization of the Time Ontology, I noticed that:

1. It has the following RDF statement: <http://www.w3.org/2006/time> owl:imports <http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/>
The Ontology refers to DC terms (contributor, creator), which seems good, but why does it "import" DC elements?

2. There are no "rdfs:isDefinedBy" statements. More specifically, I was expecting to see "rdfs:isDefinedBy <http://www.w3.org/2006/time>" for each class and property in the ontology. Aren't they needed (or recommended) to link back classes and properties back to the ontology?

3. The "tzont" prefix is no longer used in the ontology and could be dropped (although I note it does appear in a couple of "historyNote" strings)

Francois.