Linking Systems and Features of Interest

From: Raúl García Castro <rgarcia@fi.upm.es>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 19:03:02 +0200
To: SDW WG Public List <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Dear all,

I've been thinking on the issue of moving the ssn:isPropertyOf and
ssn:hasProperty properties to sosa. I still think that we need something
more in sosa, but I have realised that those properties are not the
solution.

The short summary is that I see the need for having in sosa a new
property that links systems to features.

The long discussion and proposal (with figures) is documented in the wiki:
https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Linking_Systems_and_Features_of_Interest

Kind regards,

--

Dr. Raúl García Castro
http://www.garcia-castro.com/

Ontology Engineering Group
Departamento de Inteligencia Artificial
Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingenieros Informáticos
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
Campus de Montegancedo, s/n - Boadilla del Monte - 28660 Madrid
Phone: +34 91 336 65 96 - Fax: +34 91 352 48 19