RE: ISSUE-179: Develop the list of vocabs and short descriptions of each as representative examples

Thanks, Josh.

Description revised accordingly - see:

https://github.com/w3c/sdw/pull/738

Andrea

----
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
Scientific / Technical Project Officer
European Commission DG JRC
Directorate B - Growth and Innovation
Unit B6 - Digital Economy
Via E. Fermi, 2749 - TP 262
21027 Ispra VA, Italy

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.