Re: Pull request for ACTION-308: Implement the operating and survival range for actuators in ssn

Agreed. Will be an action item I'll be glad to take care of.

Please note I'll be 10min late to the meeting today, I'm on my way home

Best
Max

Le mar. 11 avr. 2017 20:14, Krzysztof Janowicz <janowicz@ucsb.edu> a écrit :

> For all of these terms, and because the new term has a broader meaning
> than the old term, I used rdfs:subClassOf to align the old term to the
> new term.

Yes, very good.

>  new definition: The environmental conditions and characteristics of a
> system's normal operating environment.  Can be used to specify for
> example the standard environmental conditions in which the sensor is
> expected to operate (a Condition with no OperatingProperty), or how
> the environmental and other operating properties relate: i.e., that
> the maintenance schedule or power requirements differ according to the
> conditions.

Just as an example, the same is true for the other classes. If we want
to use a consistent style, Sensor and so forth have to be in upper case
and the examples should not be in the definition but in an skos:example
triple. See, for example, the sosa.ttl file.

Great work!
Krzysztof

Email: jano@geog.ucsb.edu