W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-sdw-wg@w3.org > April 2017

Re: Agenda SSN meeting this week - 11-04-17 20:00 - 22:00 UTC

From: Kolozali, Sefki <sefki.kolozali@kcl.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 15:31:17 +0000
To: Kerry Taylor <kerry.taylor@anu.edu.au>
CC: Armin Haller <armin.haller@anu.edu.au>, "public-sdw-wg@w3.org" <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Message-ID: <7FC2828C-4D22-4E03-AFD4-B78F3017FB34@kcl.ac.uk>

Regrets from me too.

Sefki Kolozali
Research Associate in Applied Big Data Analysis
Environmental Research Group, MRC-PHE Centre for Environment & Health
Analytical & Environmental Sciences, Faculty of Life Sciences & Medicine
King’s College London, Franklin-Wilkins Building
Room 4.189, 150 Stamford Street, London SE1 9NH, UK

E-mail: sefki.kolozali@kcl.ac.uk<mailto:sefki.kolozali@kcl.ac.uk>
https://kclpure.kcl.ac.uk/portal/sefki.kolozali.html

http://www.erg.kcl.ac.uk/

http://www.environment-health.ac.uk/


On 11 Apr 2017, at 12:58, Kerry Taylor <kerry.taylor@anu.edu.au<mailto:kerry.taylor@anu.edu.au>> wrote:

regrets from me.



On 10 Apr 2017, at 5:46 pm, Armin Haller <armin.haller@anu.edu.au<mailto:armin.haller@anu.edu.au>> wrote:

This week we will again have a two-hour meeting, but with only one part as there are no SOSA specific issues left.

Agenda for SSN-focused meeting 11 April 2017 20:00 - 22:00 UTC<https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.timeanddate.com%2Fworldclock%2Ffixedtime.html%3Fiso%3D20170411T20%26ah%3D1%26msg%3DSSN%2520Call&data=01%7C01%7Csefki.kolozali%40kcl.ac.uk%7C233b9516e4354101364d08d480d234bc%7C8370cf1416f34c16b83c724071654356%7C0&sdata=upluYALQ%2BV4GgVY8aZfVhaFzUF2vE4e8kxjgO0sihWA%3D&reserved=0>

  1.  Progress on ACTION-296<https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F2015%2Fspatial%2Ftrack%2Factions%2F296&data=01%7C01%7Csefki.kolozali%40kcl.ac.uk%7C233b9516e4354101364d08d480d234bc%7C8370cf1416f34c16b83c724071654356%7C0&sdata=jCJ0GvcJ3Hm3ZbZHZVNPFZZlB%2BTqndhsYtV4ILbXGTo%3D&reserved=0> to address role of device class as of ISSUE-153<https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F2015%2Fspatial%2Ftrack%2Fissues%2F153&data=01%7C01%7Csefki.kolozali%40kcl.ac.uk%7C233b9516e4354101364d08d480d234bc%7C8370cf1416f34c16b83c724071654356%7C0&sdata=uRQz4IxFS%2BrnzL%2BX%2FuQP270iX6vURNHHD2LFq9zp9Zk%3D&reserved=0> and propose a solution
  2.  Progress on ACTION-302<https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F2015%2Fspatial%2Ftrack%2Factions%2F302&data=01%7C01%7Csefki.kolozali%40kcl.ac.uk%7C233b9516e4354101364d08d480d234bc%7C8370cf1416f34c16b83c724071654356%7C0&sdata=MG%2FVzAGauw%2B3VUQs1HEP%2BB90OcVXWd%2FZKfUumOBkEBQ%3D&reserved=0> for options in regards to Sensing class in SSN new
  3.  Deprecate ssn:SensorDataSheet as suggested in ISSUE-121<https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F2015%2Fspatial%2Ftrack%2Fissues%2F121&data=01%7C01%7Csefki.kolozali%40kcl.ac.uk%7C233b9516e4354101364d08d480d234bc%7C8370cf1416f34c16b83c724071654356%7C0&sdata=EEKS3ORwvCeIz993UH1%2FW6iQ6Tk3VFK8LTYHnA%2BoyYM%3D&reserved=0>
  4.  Progress on ACTION-304<https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F2015%2Fspatial%2Ftrack%2Factions%2F304&data=01%7C01%7Csefki.kolozali%40kcl.ac.uk%7C233b9516e4354101364d08d480d234bc%7C8370cf1416f34c16b83c724071654356%7C0&sdata=MUso%2FmTCXid7EQbql5KigBzNG8sCQpsy9hnceq57n6A%3D&reserved=0> to investigate the need of a complex result time property in SSN new
  5.  Progress on ACTION-273<https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F2015%2Fspatial%2Ftrack%2Factions%2F273&data=01%7C01%7Csefki.kolozali%40kcl.ac.uk%7C233b9516e4354101364d08d480d234bc%7C8370cf1416f34c16b83c724071654356%7C0&sdata=sLXluVvsV8e7okKfAI%2F8n%2Fi03pCm3Pp5AWE0PVsOIRg%3D&reserved=0> for François Daoust to check whether we can/should add licence statement to /ns docs and, if so, which one
  6.  Progress on ACTION-274<https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F2015%2Fspatial%2Ftrack%2Factions%2F274&data=01%7C01%7Csefki.kolozali%40kcl.ac.uk%7C233b9516e4354101364d08d480d234bc%7C8370cf1416f34c16b83c724071654356%7C0&sdata=dFoHPEashSz7TDBZeqkO4KsG%2Fciw5qawqpWGw6kET88%3D&reserved=0> for Raul to check with a colleague on a way to formalise licenses in ontology
  7.  Decision on whether Platforms may be attached to Platforms ISSUE-154<https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F2015%2Fspatial%2Ftrack%2Fissues%2F154&data=01%7C01%7Csefki.kolozali%40kcl.ac.uk%7C233b9516e4354101364d08d480d234bc%7C8370cf1416f34c16b83c724071654356%7C0&sdata=zJmXSj%2F2CJcuQK9XkWnLoSfvHpHREap9HEgPAXu9IeE%3D&reserved=0>
  8.  Address ISSUE-152<https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F2015%2Fspatial%2Ftrack%2Fissues%2F152&data=01%7C01%7Csefki.kolozali%40kcl.ac.uk%7C233b9516e4354101364d08d480d234bc%7C8370cf1416f34c16b83c724071654356%7C0&sdata=VKS9bM3H9MKo%2FgbRHSpaRYIytNGc4wQyxinHPUpPyow%3D&reserved=0> whether DUL alignments for Platform are in sync
  9.  If time permits, go through https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Open_Issues<https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F2015%2Fspatial%2Fwiki%2FOpen_Issues&data=01%7C01%7Csefki.kolozali%40kcl.ac.uk%7C233b9516e4354101364d08d480d234bc%7C8370cf1416f34c16b83c724071654356%7C0&sdata=rE%2BejQSyrHmrOaDOnfL2vgJgWHaTElSpn6gaNFpaxD0%3D&reserved=0>


Further details and dial in instructions: https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Meetings:SSN-Telecon20170411<https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F2015%2Fspatial%2Fwiki%2FMeetings%3ASSN-Telecon20170411&data=01%7C01%7Csefki.kolozali%40kcl.ac.uk%7C233b9516e4354101364d08d480d234bc%7C8370cf1416f34c16b83c724071654356%7C0&sdata=OkDuSN6tiMwvDxaDMEieSi5eeln7NfeDaKFFN81PNAo%3D&reserved=0>

Kind regards,
Armin

Received on Tuesday, 11 April 2017 15:32:36 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 11 April 2017 15:32:37 UTC