Re: Status of the old SSN and the alignment to the new SSN

Happy to confirm that W3 Team members have write access to
https://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/ssn/ssnx/ which is where the vocab
files are (I just grabbed the lot from our CVS repository).

So, yes, it can be edited if that's what's needed.

However, the namespace for old SSN is http://purl.oclc.org/NET/ssnx/ssn
and so it would be perfectly possible to redirect *that* to somewhere
new (assuming someone - Kerry? - still has sign in credentials).

Phil

--

Phil Archer
Data Strategist, W3C