From: Raúl García Castro [mailto:rgarcia@fi.upm.es]
Sent: Wednesday, 5 April 2017 5:49 PM
To: Simon.Cox@csiro.au; public-sdw-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: Diagrams for SOSA

El 5/4/17 a las 9:44, Simon.Cox@csiro.au escribió:
> Thanks for that clarification Raul.
>  I also meant the diagrams like https://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/ssn/XGR-ssn-20110628/#The_Stimulus-Sensor-Observation_Ontology_Design_Pattern  which looks like c-map to me.
> Regardless, props to the editors of the ssn-x document which has great figures.

I didn't make those. My ontology diagramming tool is powerpoint. :)

Kind regards,

--

Dr. Raúl García Castro
http://www.garcia-castro.com/

Ontology Engineering Group
Departamento de Inteligencia Artificial
Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingenieros Informáticos Universidad Politécnica de Madrid Campus de Montegancedo, s/n - Boadilla del Monte - 28660 Madrid
Phone: +34 91 336 65 96 - Fax: +34 91 352 48 19