Re: Voting on a name for ssn this week in plenary

On 04/04/2017 22:11, Raphaël Troncy wrote:
[..]

> I'm not comfortable with the vote that has been setup, in particular,
> because a subset of possible choices have been voted by a sub-committee.

I think that's a little unfair, Raphaël. The decision to have a common
base name was discussed at length at the F2F, during the session set
aside for SSN. What that common base name is, and what the prefixes
might be, are up for discussion - which is what this thread is about.
Kerry is trying to offer a straightforward choice but at this stage, the
door is open to alternative suffixes.

Phil

--

Phil Archer