W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-sdw-wg@w3.org > April 2017

Re: Agenda SSN meeting this week - 04-04-17 20:00 - 22:00 UTC

From: Scott Simmons <ssimmons@opengeospatial.org>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2017 16:00:53 -0600
Message-Id: <6E6255EE-BF37-4992-9A44-4083B0C048A2@opengeospatial.org>
Cc: "public-sdw-wg@w3.org" <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
To: Armin Haller <armin.haller@anu.edu.au>
my regrets this week - I am booked for both hours.
Scott

> On Apr 3, 2017, at 10:18 AM, Armin Haller <armin.haller@anu.edu.au> wrote:
> 
> Please note this week’s meeting will take at the usual time despite changes to summer time in several countries in the Southern hemisphere. We will again have a two-hour meeting with two parts:
>  
> - From 20:00 – 21:00 UTC we will discuss issues that concern SSN new only, the SSN new and SSN old alignment or the SSN DULCE alignment
> - From 21:00 – 22:00 UTC we will discuss issues dedicated to SSN/SOSA issues, i.e. issues that concern changes/decisions in both, SOSA and SSN
>  
> Agenda for SSN-focused meeting 04 April 2017 20:00 - 22:00 UTC <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20170404T20&ah=1&msg=SSN%20Call>
>  
> 1st hour – 20:00-21:00 UTC – SSN, SSN+DULCE, SSN+SSNX  
> Progress on issue ISSUE-111 <https://www.w3.org/%E2%80%8C2015/%E2%80%8Cspatial/%E2%80%8Ctrack/%E2%80%8Cissues/%E2%80%8C117>, replace isStimulatedBy by wasOriginatedBy 
> Progress on ACTION 295 <https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/actions/295> to propose implementation options for Option 2 on the wiki: https://www.w3.org/‌2015/‌spatial/‌wiki/‌Measurement_and_Operating_properties_for_actuators <https://www.w3.org/%E2%80%8C2015/%E2%80%8Cspatial/%E2%80%8Cwiki/%E2%80%8CMeasurement_and_Operating_properties_for_actuators>
> Progress on ACTION-296 <https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/actions/296> to look into https://www.w3.org/‌2015/‌spatial/‌track/‌issues/‌153 <https://www.w3.org/%E2%80%8C2015/%E2%80%8Cspatial/%E2%80%8Ctrack/%E2%80%8Cissues/%E2%80%8C153> and propose a solution 
> Progress on ACTION-298 <https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/actions/298> to send an email to the list to list classes/properties in SSN from the "integrated" directory that we have not discussed yet
>  2nd hour – 21:00-22:00 UTC –  SOSA/SSN 
> Progress on ACTION-284 <https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/actions/284>, temporal properties in both SOSA/SSN 
> Resolving Issues as of https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Open_Issues <https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Open_Issues>
>  
> Further details and dial in instructions: https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Meetings:SSN-Telecon20170404 <https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Meetings:SSN-Telecon20170404>
>  
> Kind regards,
> Armin
Received on Monday, 3 April 2017 22:01:28 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Monday, 3 April 2017 22:01:28 UTC