From: Armin Haller <armin.haller@anu.edu.au>
Date: Wednesday, 29 March 2017 at 10:15 am
To: SDW WG Public List <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Subject: [ssn] Out of schedule meeting to resolve/close issues

Hi,

As discussed in the teleconference today/yesterday, we need to resolve or close all issues before the 17-04 to meet the deadline for the SSN document to become rec-track. As we are still working on important issues in our scheduled meetings that need to be resolved, the proposal was to have a separate out of schedule meeting that we use to resolve/close all other issues. I anticipate that we need three hours for that if we can start the discussion on a wiki already, which I have done here: https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Open_Issues Please add your comments to the proposed action column.

For the meeting itself, I have set up a Doodle Poll:

https://beta.doodle.com/poll/25yhn8a5ibg5c88u

where you can indicate your availability. The earlier we have this meeting the better. Regardless, please note that we will have the SSN subgroup meeting and the SDW plenary meeting next week regardless of our extra meeting.

Kind regards,
Armin