Re: [sdw] ssn implementations need for rec track/standard

No doubt!

From: "Joshua Lieberman" <jlieberman@tumblingwalls.com>
To: "Scott Simmons" <ssimmons@opengeospatial.org>
Cc: "Kerry Taylor" <kerry.taylor@anu.edu.au>, "SDW WG Public List" <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2016 9:15:55 PM
Subject: Re: [sdw] ssn implementations need for rec track/standard

Although to be fair, evidence of multiple implementations is “favorably viewed” in the context of standard adoption.

—Josh

On Sep 28, 2016, at 11:08 PM, Scott Simmons < ssimmons@opengeospatial.org > wrote:

Kerry,

No evidence of implementation is required for an OGC standard. We do have a standards track that includes a "standard with compliance suite" that is more mature than a "standard," but that requires an OGC maintained compliance test suite in addition to reference implementations.

Best regards,
Scott