Re: SSN Thread for github issue 378 - Side effects of ssn:Observation being a kind of dul:Event instead of dul:Situation

> If each github issue shall have its own thread on the SDW list, this
> is the one for issue 378 - https://github.com/w3c/sdw/issues/378 :

Just for the record. What we agreed on some weeks ago (for SSN) was to
have all major discussions and decisions on the SDW list but allow for
issue tracking, comments, and implementation details to remain on github.

Best,
Krzysztof

Email: jano@geog.ucsb.edu