Re: UCR issue-76: a new requirement for multiple CRSs?

Hi Byron, Sure we have often used Starbucks publishing their store
locations as a example, or the global location of fishing trawlers. We have
also identified the organisers of a village fete building a website. Of
course the emergency scenario used as the narrative of the BP provides many
different personas...

Ed