Apologies for absence this week and next

From: Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2016 12:41:48 +0100
To: SDW WG Public List <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Just to record my apologies for absence for all three calls this week
and next week's plenary. For those who have undergone such things,
you'll understand my current state of mind with project reviews both
this week and next. TPAC is going to be such a relief.

@Chairs - please be sure you reclaim the host role and end the meeting,
don't just leave. And remember to get trackbot to start the meeting and
make sure RRSAgent is running.

I'll check in and try and clean up minuted as and when opportunity arises.

Cheers

Phil.

--

Phil Archer