Re: UCR ISSUE-70: add a requirement for avoiding coordinate transformations?

I think the requirement is really about interoperability within multiple
communities of practice.  One might want a GPS coordinate, whilst another
might require precise positioning of building elements using 3D - something
like BIM

This actually covers the LR case perhaps.

So I propose

Spatial location data may be used for different purposes, and have
different requirements for frames of reference, precision, topology etc.
Spatial data therefore should be provided in the (possibly multiple) forms
most relevant to the target audiences, recognising that in the Web that use
of the WGS84 CRS is expected for general location context. Note also that
high precision applications will require explicit statements of the
reference system used and coordinate accuracy.