Re: Spatial relations - was RE: Request for help: BP 9 "How to describe relative positions"

@simon - that's perfect. Do you agree that it would be a good idea to get
these registered as Link Relation types on the IANA registry?

I think the definitions are also in your document [1] for input into the
registry ...

Jeremy

[1]: https://www.w3.org/TR/owl-time/#vocabulary