Coverage subgroup call: 12 October, 2000 UTC - NOTE NEW TIME

From: Bill Roberts <bill@swirrl.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 11:53:36 +0100
To: "public-sdw-wg@w3.org" <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Hi all

I've scheduled a coverage sub-group call this week, reverting to the
northern winter/southern summer schedule of 20:00 UTC.

Note that this makes it early on Thursday 13 October in Australia and New
Zealand.

21:00 local time in UK, 22:00 local time CET.

For US participants, I'll let you work out your own local times! Not sure
what your daylight saving arrangements are at the moment, but it will now
be afternoon local time.

When European daylight saving ends at the end of October, that will get one
hour earlier local time.  (We'll keep the same UTC time).

The Webex details and password are the same as before.

See https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Meetings:Coverage-Telecon20161012
for an agenda and full dial-in details.

Best regards

Bill