RE: Coverage subgroup call: 12 October, 2000 UTC - NOTE NEW TIME

Please accept my apologies. I will need to leave early due to teaching commitments, but this should be the last time this year for that problem at that time.

From: Bill Roberts [mailto:bill@swirrl.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 11 October 2016 9:54 PM
To: public-sdw-wg@w3.org
Subject: Coverage subgroup call: 12 October, 2000 UTC - NOTE NEW TIME

Hi all

I've scheduled a coverage sub-group call this week, reverting to the northern winter/southern summer schedule of 20:00 UTC.

Note that this makes it early on Thursday 13 October in Australia and New Zealand.

21:00 local time in UK, 22:00 local time CET.

For US participants, I'll let you work out your own local times! Not sure what your daylight saving arrangements are at the moment, but it will now be afternoon local time.

When European daylight saving ends at the end of October, that will get one hour earlier local time.  (We'll keep the same UTC time).

The Webex details and password are the same as before.

See https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Meetings:Coverage-Telecon20161012 for an agenda and full dial-in details.

Best regards

Bill