Re: Moon Landing or Safari? A Study of Systematic Errors and their Causes in Geographic Linked Data

From: Krzysztof Janowicz <janowicz@ucsb.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 07:45:37 -0700
To: Andrea Perego <andrea.perego@jrc.ec.europa.eu>
Cc: SDW WG Public List <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Hi Andrea,

Thanks for the question. Almost all data were point features using the
W3C Basic Geo (WGS84 lat/long) vocabulary. This is also the reason for
the moon landing problem.

Best,
Krzysztof

--
Krzysztof Janowicz

4830 Ellison Hall, Santa Barbara, CA 93106-4060

Email: jano@geog.ucsb.edu
Webpage: http://geog.ucsb.edu/~jano/