Re: Moon Landing or Safari? A Study of Systematic Errors and their Causes in Geographic Linked Data

Many thanks for sharing your paper, Krzysztof.

Interesting to see on the map the "x-like structure", providing
additional evidence to the axis order issue!

A question: maybe I've missed it, but I wonder if in your analysis you
also collected information about the most used CRSs.

Cheers,

Andrea

--
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.