RE: [ssn] ssn sub-group regular meeting times are set

From: Kerry Taylor <kerry.taylor@anu.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 05:32:16 +0000
To: "janowicz@ucsb.edu" <janowicz@ucsb.edu>
CC: SDW WG Public List <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
To Kszysztof and others still confused,
Only sub-group meetings are running this week. All subgroup meetings are open to all SDW members. There is no joint  SDW meeting as a whole this week. The coverage sub-group will be meeting in the regular SDW time slot. The SSN meeting has already met this week , and BP will be meeting in a few hours from now.

Next week the main SDW group will be meeting in the regular time slot.
Kerry