Re: SDW BP narrative location (and ISSUE 38)

Josh (in particular)...
I have spent the day discussing requirements for describing data dimensions
with Mark Hedly from the UK Met Office. My aim in the next week is to have
a go at describing some common patterns - in particular how a dimension may
support spatial, topological and feature-model related operations - such as
traversing a nesting of catchments - or a nesting of irregular grids, or a
codedDimension, or a time dimension. I am expecting this to need something
like the spatial ontology - possibly GeoSPARQL will be adequate.  Stay
tuned for some straw man hacks to discuss..

Rob