Re: SDW plenary meeting tomorrow

Thanks, Kerry.

I would like to add another item to the agenda, following up from

https://www.w3.org/2016/05/11-sdw-minutes#item02

As you know, the INSPIRE conference this year will be in Barcelona,
right after the W3C TPAC:

http://inspire.ec.europa.eu/events/conferences/inspire_2016/

We (JRC) think it would be good to present the work done by the SDW WG,
and collect feedback.

So, I wonder whether we can devote 5 minutes to discuss the possibility
of proposing a workshop during today's call.

The deadline for submission is quite close (June, 10th), but we just
need a short abstract (max 400 words) and filling in a template [1].

Thanks in advance

Andrea

----
[1]http://inspire.ec.europa.eu/events/conferences/inspire_2016/Workshop_template_2016.doc