Re: Agenda for Best Practice sub-group, 14:00UTC 1-June-2016

So are we saying that a Feature is the same as a Spatial Object?

It probably depends on your background which of those names is most
evocative - obviously both are, in themselves, open to interpretation.

To me 'feature' makes me think of maps, whereas 'spatial object' (while not
necessarily the best name ever - 'spatial thing' while also very vague is
perhaps slightly better because of all the software and information
modelling uses of 'object') makes me think of something I could see or walk
round or hit with a hammer.

Whatever we call it, I think we should be talking about things you can see
and walk round.