Re: Agenda for Best Practice sub-group, 14:00UTC 1-June-2016

"(something like: things that have some kind of spatial presence" ... well
- thats what a feature is, and it is at least defined somewhere - so surely
we drop the more ambiguous term "spatial object" whose existence is a
modelling artefact, not a real world need.  To me "spatial object" is too
easily confused with either a feature or a geometry

Feature and geometry both have real-world analogues - if we really need
something like "spatial object" to support some logic then perhaps we can
start off by defining why we need, and then debate a suitable name.

rob