Re: Updated SOSA core RE: SOSA core - procedures vs devices

Hi Rob,

> If modules are doing multiple things - like extending scope, adding
> axioms and performing alignments (declaring equivalent classes) then
> this is a departure from Krzysztof's proposal - which may not be a bad
> thing but means that the modularisation strategy needs to be
> re-articulated and taken into account.

I think we are fine and in line with the proposal. Sosa-om and so forth
can be safely ignored for now. They just show that our ideas are doable
and that our work (in fact an early snapshot of it) is not incompatible
to other approaches.

Cheers,
Jano

Email: jano@geog.ucsb.edu