Re: Updated SOSA core RE: SOSA core - procedures vs devices

From: Krzysztof Janowicz <janowicz@ucsb.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 13:34:20 -0700
To: Simon.Cox@csiro.au, armin.haller@anu.edu.au, jlieberman@tumblingwalls.com
Cc: danh.lephuoc@tu-berlin.de, public-sdw-wg@w3.org, kerry.taylor@anu.edu.au
I made some cosmetic changes and pushed them to github. I am going to
make another series of changes that are a bit bigger and thus will leave
them in https://github.com/w3c/sdw/blob/kjanowicz-ssn/ssn/rdf/sosa.ttl
for now until we agree on them. Most of this is from our last discussion
about procedures and platforms.

Jano

--
Krzysztof Janowicz

4830 Ellison Hall, Santa Barbara, CA 93106-4060

Email: jano@geog.ucsb.edu
Webpage: http://geog.ucsb.edu/~jano/