Re: Updated SOSA core RE: SOSA core - procedures vs devices

The proposal we arrived to now looks good to me.

The only change, where I second Simon is, that we should rename Actuation to Actuating. That is then aligned to Sensing and also implies an Activity. The same applies to Observation which I would rename Observing. Although, I am not sure if we need the Observing class in the core if we have Sensing anyway.

From: Krzysztof Janowicz <janowicz@ucsb.edu>
Date: Wednesday, 27 July 2016 6:34 am
To: "Simon.Cox@csiro.au" <Simon.Cox@csiro.au>, Armin Haller <armin.haller@anu.edu.au>, "jlieberman@tumblingwalls.com" <jlieberman@tumblingwalls.com>
Cc: "danh.lephuoc@tu-berlin.de" <danh.lephuoc@tu-berlin.de>, "public-sdw-wg@w3.org" <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>, Kerry Taylor <kerry.taylor@anu.edu.au>
Subject: Re: Updated SOSA core RE: SOSA core - procedures vs devices

I made some cosmetic changes and pushed them to github. I am going to make another series of changes that are a bit bigger and thus will leave them in https://github.com/w3c/sdw/blob/kjanowicz-ssn/ssn/rdf/sosa.ttl for now until we agree on them. Most of this is from our last discussion about procedures and platforms.

Jano