Re: Wanted: feedback on UCR requirements

Hi Josh

please refer the the UoM discussion, and in particular Jeremy's summary -
for a discussion of the challenges related to default vs label vs URI vs
embedded model - this seems to apply to CRS as well as UoM.  I'm supposing
that the spatial ontology will want represent what we regard as a BP in
this regard (unless we have a million ad-hoc options in play) - so keen to
get your input on what this might look like in practice.

Rob