Re: Wanted: feedback on UCR requirements

From: Frans Knibbe <frans.knibbe@geodan.nl>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 15:00:33 +0200
To: Jeremy Tandy <jeremy.tandy@gmail.com>, Linda van den Brink <l.vandenbrink@geonovum.nl>, Payam Barnaghi <payam.barnaghi@gmail.com>, Simon Cox <Simon.Cox@csiro.au>, Chris Little <chris.little@metoffice.gov.uk>, Krzysztof Janowicz <janowicz@ucsb.edu>, Armin Haller <armin.haller@anu.edu.au>, danh.lephuoc@deri.org, Bill Roberts <bill@swirrl.com>, Kerry Taylor <kerry.taylor@anu.edu.au>
Cc: SDW WG Public List <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Dear editors,

I haven't had much response to my question so far. So as an aid, here is a
list of the open issues marked in the current UCR draft:

<https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/issues/20>
ISSUE-20 <https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/issues/20> (SSN)
ISSUE-23 <https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/issues/23> (Best Practices)
ISSUE-24 <https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/issues/24> (SSN)
ISSUE-26 <https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/issues/26> (Time)
ISSUE-28 <https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/issues/28> (Best Practices)

Wouldn't it be nice if we can resolve these issues before the next and
final PWD of the UCR document this month?

Regards,
Frans