[SDW] Approving OWL-time for FPWD

From: Kerry Taylor <kerry.taylor@anu.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 07:02:43 +0000
To: "public-sdw-wg@w3.org" <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
As you will recall, we had hoped to approve the W3C First Public Working Draft and OGC Discussion document at the previous plenary meeting of the Working group.   The Ed Draft http://w3c.github.io/sdw/time/  has now been stable for more than a week and there are no outstanding issues of which I am aware that should delay the approval any longer.

So... we will be proposing to approve it in the plenary  meeting tomorrow 6 July 2016 13:00 GMT. We have some concerns about a potential low turnout at the meeting, as it Is  apparently summer holiday period for many of our participants.  So, please COME to the MEETING!

If you cannot come to the meeting, please indicate your support for  publishing the Editors' draft http://w3c.github.io/sdw/time/  dated 28 June 2016,   by  reply-all email to the list with a +1.

Regards,
Kerry & Ed