Re: BP narrative comments

Thanks Rob.

Step 1: maybe I was reaching a bit too far to get an excuse to play with
complex vector geometries? Could you suggest a different path for our story?

Step 2: I agree that we mustn't assume that there's a single
representation. Content negotiation is not enough when you have two "views"
of the resource that use the same format. Ref. your experiments with named
views and, similarly, Eric Wilde's "profile" link header (RFC 6906 [1]) ...

Also, we can't assume that a resource is immutable- things change over time
... However, at any point in time all the representations need to be
consistent (I'm not sure if that's fully "isomorphic").

Jeremy

[1]: https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6906